Supreme Manufacturing Quality Control
The highest quality of manufactured products is a priority for Electris.
Superior quality, accuracy and precision are what you value us for.
Every product that leaves our plant is thoroughly tested and inspected in a quality control process that covers several stages. This is done from the receipt of stock materials into our warehouse, through each stage of copper or aluminium processing through to the finished product, which we send to our trading partners. Only the purchase orders with a pass from the final quality inspection can be packed and dispatched.
Our operations are based on ISO 9001:2015 certification. There is more: our products are developed and manufactured in accordance with the EU Regulations on Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals (REACH), Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS) and the Conflict Minerals Declaration.
We produce all the necessary documents for the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
We have state-of-the-art test tools and the Length and Angle Metrology Laboratory, by which we can do precise 3D measurements for our products, including:
- product geometry measurements,
- shape deviation measurements,
- workpiece dimensioning,
- surface roughness testing,
- electroplating measurements,
- powder coating thickness measurements,
- test tool calibration.
The critical sectors that the measurements carried out in our Length and Angle Metrology Laboratory are provided for include automotive, aviation and electrical power engineering.
High quality products and services is our priority.
Latest measurement laboratory
The Electris Measurement Laboratory allows you to achieve the highest quality level of service. It utilises CMMs (coordinate measuring machines) with a measuring range of 1500 × 1000 × 800 mm. This is the equipment that enables 3D measurements of the complex metal components we produce. The results are highly accurate. The components processable by CMMs can be of any complex shape and the measurements will be extremely precise. Another CMM at the Electris Measurement Laboratory has a measuring range of 500 × 500 × 500 mm. An advantage of our state-of-the-art CMMs is the measuring arm, which has an outreach of 1.2 m and can be used for highly accurate 3D measurements over shorter distances.
Thanks to the CMMs, single and batch measurements can be processed automatically at the Electris Measurement Laboratory so that the conformity of our production parts is routinely verified.
The Electris Length and Angle Metrology Laboratory also does measurements of shape deviations (from straightness, flatness, circularity or cylindricity), as well as workpiece dimensioning.
Each Electronic product being measured by our Quality Service Team is assessed for compliance. We use appropriate documentation for this to maintain the highest standards for each item leaving the production line. We then report the measurements done on internal forms or those which you provide us with.
The laboratory also measures electroplating using a high-end spectrometer to determine the thickness and type of electroplating. We can measure any plating, on any substrate, with the appropriate standard blocks.
Supreme quality standards are a priority for Electris.
- We carry out comprehensive inspections at every stage of the manufacturing process: from the receipt of stock materials through each stage of processing of in-production components, to quality the monitoring of the finished products.
- Our operations are based on our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- We have state-of-the-art measuring tools and the Length and Angle Metrology Laboratory.
- Our laboratory can process the following measurements: product geometry, shape deviations, workpiece dimensioning, surface roughness, electroplating thickness and paint/powder coat thickness, and calibration of test tools and instruments.
- We develop comprehensive PPAP documentation.
- Our product PPM levels have remained very low, year to year.
- Our state-of-the-art processing facilities, precise qualification of processes and thorough quality control are your guarantee that we can meet the required product tolerances.
- We comply with REACH, RoHS and the Conflict Minerals Declaration.
- We collaborate with scientific units and experts.