Electris provides copper and aluminium milling services using cnc method.
Electris provides CNC milling services for aluminum, copper and other metal components.
CNC milling is suitable for metals like copper and aluminium. During a CNC milling process, layers of material are mechanically removed in order to give the workpiece the desired shape, dimensions and the specific properties of the surface layer.
Milling is used whenever high processing precision is required or a complex shape needs to be manufactured.
We have computer numerical-controlled 3-axis (3 AX) and 5-axis (5AX) machine tools available, which facilitate delivering even the most demanding project, including custom copper and aluminium parts as long as 4 m. Complex workpieces can be produced automatically by rotating the blades of the cutting tools. Modern machine tools help us reduce the milling run to bare minimum.
To properly prepare for the milling process on our CNC machine tools, we generate the design of the aluminium or copper component in 3D and then simulate the machining to optimize the cutting path and minimize material waste, while achieving maximum time savings.
CNC milling copper and aluminium at Electris is:
- Modern 3-axis (3 AX) and 5-axis (5 AX) milling machines.
- Feasibility of machining of very long workpieces (length: 3–4 m).
- Very high quality and precision of milled products.
- Know-how and experience: fully trained software developers with expertise and extensive experience in CNC milling of copper and aluminium.
- Quality control at every stage of product processing.
- Direct communication with you throughout the manufacturing process.
- Machining process preparation: simulation of tool passes and cutting path optimisation.
- Minimize waste of material with maximized time savings.