Aluminium & Copper Milling Services
Electris provides a copper and aluminium CNC milling services.
Electris provides a CNC milling services for aluminum, copper and other metal elements.
CNC milling is suitable for metals like copper and aluminium. During a CNC milling process, layers of material are mechanically removed in order to give the workpiece the desired shape, dimensions and the specific properties of the surface layer.
Milling is used whenever high processing precision is required or a complex shape needs to be manufactured.
We have computer numerical-controlled 3-axis (3 AX) and 5-axis (5AX) machine tools available, which facilitate delivering even the most demanding project, including parts as long as 4 m. Complex workpieces can be produced automatically by rotating the blades of the cutting tools. Modern machine tools help us reduce the milling run to bare minimum.
To properly prepare for the milling process on our CNC machine tools, we generate the design of the component in 3D and then simulate the machining to optimise the cutting path and minimise material waste, while achieving maximum time savings.
CNC milling at Electris is:
- Modern 3-axis (3 AX) and 5-axis (5 AX) milling machines.
- Feasibility of machining of very long workpieces (length: 3–4 m).
- Very high quality and precision of milled products.
- Know-how and experience: fully trained software developers with expertise and extensive experience in CNC milling of copper and aluminium.
- Quality control at every stage of product processing.
- Direct communication with you throughout the manufacturing process.
- Machining process preparation: simulation of tool passes and cutting path optimisation.
- Minimised waste of material with maximised time savings.